October 27, 2008

It's Getting Embarrassing......

Last week I did a post titled Halloween Prep that had a few pictures of Brett and Chaz wearing silly masks while we were doing some Halloween shopping. After it was posted Chaz left this comment:

"Why is it that every picture you post of me I am wearing the same shirt? I really do have more than 1 shirt. I have 2 shirts, and I always seem to be wearing my skull shirt every time you take my picture!"

So we thought FOR SURE that when we went up to their house this weekend he would be wearing this "other shirt" that he speaks of.....he knew we were coming, so we thought it was a sure thing. But, when we drove up and this is what we saw:

He was standing outside, talking on his phone IN HIS SKULL SHIRT!! Has he lost his mind? I don't think he really has "another shirt".....I think he's just saying that so that no one will make fun of him for being so poor. Lucky for him he has a couple of rich friends (I'm not saying any names here) that can afford to buy him a few new shirts for Christmas so that he won't have to suffer from this embarrassment any more.

Until then, there will be no more pictures of Chaz posted on this blog. I don't know if I can take it anymore. Do you know how many emails we get everyday from people who are making fun of our friend Chaz for wearing the same shirt every time we take his picture? It's too many to count, and I just can't handle reading them anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I have this same feeling about myself sometimes!! I have a bright pink shirt and I swear I'm wearing it in so many pictures!! I haven't allowed myself to wear it in weeks just in case pictures will be taken. The crazy thing is I have MANY shirts, but all the pictures seem to happen when I'm wearing that shirt. I do feel poor when I only see myself wearing that shirt. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Mother ......
    As I recall I was wearing a black and white shirt this time.
    Man Brett sure is getting good at photoshop. The sad thing is while I am getting good at the new CS4 that that he wants so very very badly, he will still be using CS3. Oh what's that Brett, you really really want CS4. Well let me think. Should I give it to you.

    Yeah I bet you would like that you Faget.

    UUUMMM No

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....