May 27, 2010

Solving life's mysteries

Have you ever wondered exactly what it is about your best friend that makes you love them so much?  You know that you get along well, and you know that you can always count on each other, but what is the one thing that draws you to each other and makes you best friends? I can tell you. 

She will do anything you ask her to, and have a hell of a time doing it. 

I was at the mall with Shay and Ashley a few months ago, before little miss Hadley was born, and as we were walking through the food court I asked Shay if she would ride the carousel with me.  I know that it sounds ridiculous, that two grown ass women would ride a children's carousel in the middle of a crowded mall, but I was serious about it.  What's wrong with acting like a little kid sometimes?  It keeps life interesting. 

Of course, as I knew she would, Shay agreed.

Ashley and Hunter joined us for the ride, but I am almost sure that Ashley wouldn't have been so willing to join us if Hunter hadn't been there.  It may have taken a little more coaxing.  Shay however, did not hesitate. 

This is why she is my best friend.  I love her.



2 comments:

  1. Anything for you. We rode the shit out of that carousel! Hey your talking about a girl that runs from ride to ride at Disneyland! Age is just number! I luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until the day the four of us can go to Disneyland together!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....