July 13, 2009

Neil Patrick Harris

{this is not actually Doogie, but it looks just like him}


About a month ago I told you about some friends of ours that host a zoo of animals in their home. One of those animals is an African Grey Parrot named Doogie. I am not 100% sure, but I think he must've been named after the main character of the early nineties sitcom Doogie Howser, M.D.. There is really no other explanation for it.

Doogie has come to stay with us for a week while Del and Jana are on vacation. He has been so fun to have around. It has definitely been a big adjustment, but we are having a great time with him so far. I am hoping to be able to post a video sometime this week of the funny things he does and says. He talks a lot, and damn he is funny!

3 comments:

  1. I just want you to know he is an imposter. The real Neil Patrick Harris died last fall in North Ogden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww...birds. My tummy hurts now!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....