November 22, 2010

If you haven't read the last Harry Potter book yet, you shouldn't read this post....consider yourself warned

We had a fantastic weekend.  The only thing missing was a little time with Shaymus.  That's no one's fault but my own though, I just didn't feel like making the drive.  I'll see her next weekend, and it will make me feel better.

We went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 1 yesterday and I loved it.  I cried when Harry was digging Dobby's grave at the end though.  I knew it was coming, but I still couldn't prepare myself for how sad it would be.  Damn you Bellatrix Lestrange.  I'm not looking forward to waiting six months until part 2 comes out.  I think I'm one of the only people that wouldn't mind sitting through a 6 hour Harry Potter movie. 

Saturday night we went to the liquor store and picked up some vodka.  Then we drank it.  I'm not sorry. Sobriety is overrated. 

How was your weekend??

6 comments:

  1. I am ready for some DEXTER. My mom and Dad said season 4 is the best. I can't wait..................................................................................................................You coming to watch with us Saturday right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes!! I can't wait either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just laughed, hard. Sobriety is overrated. It was sad, last night we went to open a bottle of wine...NO WINE OPENER! Yeah, how we don't have one, is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tay!! How do you not have a wine opener?? Give me your address and I will send you one for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind sitting through a 6 hour Harry Potter movie either....

    I loved the movie but was sad about some of the things they left out. Like Harry giving Kreacher the fake locket. It would have only taken a moment in the film, and that small gesture made such a monumental difference in the house elf and their following interactions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Harry Potter!! Glad to find another fan! I can't wait for the 2nd installment but I sort of wish they just would have finished it with a 6 hr movie. And I too would not mind that! *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....