July 21, 2011

Simplicity

In a few short days, Brett and I will be heading off on a week long camping trip.  Just us and our dog.  It's going to be glorious.

This break from everything that makes my life hectic is so needed right now, and I look forward to soaking in every minute of it.  I don't care what the weather is going to be like. I don't care that I will be cut off from technology and the rest of the world. I don't care that the closest thing to a shower I will have is a box of wet wipes. I don't care about any of that, because all that matters is that the two most important beings in my life will be there with me. 

The two of them are all I need to be happy.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, in MY day, the wet wipes routine in lieu of a shower was called a Whore's Bath!!! Have lots o' fun, you all deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just up the canyon by our house. Not too far, but we went there once last year and it was awesome. Hopefully belle will like camping.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....