July 12, 2011

Instagram

I recently stumbled across this new app for my phone that I am loving. It's a photo sharing app that allows you to add effects to your pictures, as well as a social networking type of photo sharing. As far as I know, right now it is only available on the iPhone, but they are in the works for apps that will work on other phones as well.

I'm not too interested in gaining followers or following others, unless they are people that I know, but I do love how great the pictures look when you add the effects. Have you tried it? What do you think?? 

Here are a few of my favorites that I've played with so far:
\
Sunset near my house

Indian Paintbrush in Moab


The stage at the U2 concert

Belle

Brett and I on the beach in Carmel, CA circa 2007

Mardi Gras 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....