May 29, 2008

Hard Work Pays Off!

While everyone else was out playing on Memorial Day Weekend, Brett was laying tile for my mom....bet you're jealous! But let me tell you, it's not as fun as it sounds.....He had a long five days, and a not so helpful (since I didn't know what the hell I was doing) helper that potentially caused more grief than necessary. I think I was just there more for the moral support. =) But after all of the hard work, it finally paid off! It turned out so good. Here are a few pictures....



During the process -

Finished product -





My mom is really happy with how it turned out, and he must have done something right, because Chaz's Grandma is having him re-tile the bathroom in her basement this weekend. Way to go Brett!


3 comments:

  1. Brett did an awesome job. What a cool design. Are you having a hard time deciding on a blog design or do you just like changing it a lot? I have liked all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will keep it like this for a while, unless Brett doesn't like it....he hasn't seen it yet. I just wasn't really diggin' the brown and yellow, it's not really me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new layout design! You are keeping everyone on their toes with all these changes. hehe. But that makes it more fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....