May 21, 2008

An Ode To Chaz and Shay!!

After I did the post called 'Our Friends and Family' I got an email from my friend Shay and she was very concerned about the fact that there were no pictures of her and her husband included in the slide show. She was worried that maybe we didn't like them anymore. Well Shay, I am here to assure you that YES we still like you, and that is why this entire post is devoted to you and Chaz (with an appearance from C.J. as well)! Here are the only four pictures I have of you guys, maybe if you had sent me some pictures from your wedding (like I asked) there would be a bigger variety for me to choose from. =) Hope you enjoy!










....Shay at the auto expo





....Chaz with his beer





....Chaz and C.J.

....Chaz (with his beer or if his mom looks at this, its rootbeer. ) and Shay....Hey Shay, look at the camera!





This is the chaz and shay's little doggy CJ.
We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....