August 8, 2008

Better Late Than Never....

Today it has been two weeks since my grandma passed away. She has been sick for a very long time, and we knew that it was just a matter of time before she was gone. But one thing that I've learned is this, no matter how much you prepare yourself for something like this, you are never really ready. As hard as it is to know that I will never be able to see her or talk to her again, I am greatful for the fact that she is no longer suffering. She is finally at peace, and that makes my heart happy. I love you grandma!
Mary Rhea Grey Stokes Hughes
December 24, 1929 - July 25, 2008

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss, but also understand the gratitude. My grandmother passed away a couple of years ago and it was a blessing for her, though we all miss her.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....