August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's my mom's birthday tomorrow, so naturally I should do a post all about her!! I put together this slide show with pictures of her throughout her life, and below are some fun facts about her so that those of you don't know her can get a glimpse of the things that are great about her. =)

Christine Hughes Pierce
Birthday - August 13Th
Occupation - Retired
Favorite Color - Mauve 0r Hunter Green
Favorite Food - Mild Mexican (because she's a wuss like me!)
Favorite Movie - E.T.
Favorite Flower - Wild Flowers
Favorite Holiday - Christmas
Favorite Song - If tomorrow never comes (Garth Brooks)
Favorite Season - Spring
Favorite Vacation Spot - Any cruise
Favorite Treat - Nachos
Favorite Drink - Pepsi
Favorite - Restaurant - El Matador
Favorite Animal - Bald Eagle
Favorite Singer - Chris Ledoux
Favorite Weekend Activity - Yard Sale Hopping
If she could go anywhere in the world she would pick - Australia
I love you mom! I hope your birthday this year is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....