August 5, 2008

Something Great




This is my second favorite series of books (Harry Potter still holds the top spot) It is such a great story! If you haven't read them yet, I highly recommend it! The whole series is great, and Stephenie Meyer has such a creative imagination! I'm not normally too into reading the sci-fi genre, but she does a great job of making you forget that you are even reading about Vampires. No fangs or sleeping in coffins in these books. So if that's why you haven't picked them up yet, you are really missing out on something great!! I promise you will be impressed! (unless you are my sister Kristi or my co-worker Keri, then I think you are crazy!!)

I just finished reading the fourth book last night, and it was fabulous! By far the best one in the series. I am not going to say anything about it, I would hate to spoil it for those of you who are still reading it, but when you get done reading I'd love to hear what you thought about it.





Now that I've read the whole series, I am anxiously awaiting the release of this on December 12, 2008:





Doesn't it look awesome?? I can't wait to see it! Who's coming with me? Brett has had his fair share of Stephenie Meyer event torture for one lifetime, so unless he wants to come, I wouldn't put him through that! =)

5 comments:

  1. The books are awesome!! I'm very happy with the final ending. I think she did a great job wrapping it up, making me feel okay that it's the end. I hope the movie stays close to the book. I hate it when they really stray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke has told me many funny stories about you too! I read the dog incident in the night time book a couple years ago. i liked it a lot! are you finished? what did you think? and im going home this weekend so brooke will make my blog prettier. I'm too lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylyn!!!!! Oh my gosh! I just about died when I read your comment on my blog! I'm SOOOO glad that you found me! Your memories were so stinkin cute and funny! I could not stop laughing! How are you doing? It's been sooo long! I just have to amen your post about the twilight series. They are also my favorite series along with Harry Potter. I just finished the 4th one last week and LOVED it! Ok, so now we can keep up with each other! I'm so happy! Your blog is also way cute, and I'm excited to catch up on what's been going on with you! Love ya!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad news about Harry Potter movie - but good news for Twilight lovers:

    Twilight's US release was to be 12 December but is now 21 November. It is not known if the UK will follow suit.

    Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been pushed back to July 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Twilight series also, though the 4th was a little too Horror movie for me-- that pregnancy? Good heavens, gore fest! And I couldn't seem to feel anything for her little girl... no attachment, nothing. The 2nd one is still my favorite. Looking forward to the movie!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....