March 12, 2009

Malkovich Malkovich?

I can honestly tell you right now that Being John Malkovich is the weirdest movie I have ever seen. It is so bizarre! Interesting, but bizarre. We had never seen or heard of it before, and while we were watching TV the other night we stumbled across it.
The cast includes John Malkovich {obviously}, John Cusack, Cameron Diaz, and Catherine Keener. I don't know how to really describe the plot to you without typing the whole thing out {which could take hours}, but lets just say that John Cusack finds a door into John Malkovich's head and starts taking people on tours.  That about sums it up.

Have you seen it? If so, what did you think of it?

What is the weirdest movie you have ever seen?

2 comments:

  1. Wrist Cutters, A love story. And yes it was weird, but I liked it. Hmmm, does that make me weird? Shit.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....