March 24, 2009

New favorite toy



For my birthday last week Brett surprised me with the greatest gift I could ask for right now! A Garmin Forerunner GPS! It is seriously such an amazing little device. It tracks my distance, time, pace, calories burned, elevation, courses, and more. You name it, it does it! It even beeps at me when I have gone a certain distance, or if my pace gets too slow to keep me on track. This is going to be such a great way to track my progress over the next year. Now I can run the distances that I need to without having to stay on the roads so that we can go back and drive the course afterwards to clock it.

If you are a runner {not saying that I am. It's more like a light jog....} I definitely suggest that you get yourself one of these! It's awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. That DOES look awesome! I will have to hint around to my hubby. I have started running too. I could feel your good vibes! Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....