December 17, 2010

Project GP

Brett is not budging on the guinea pig.  He just won't let me have it. I have been going to extremes such as having my best friend call him and proclaim that she believes in her heart that I need one, begging, bartering, and even sending random pictures of guinea pigs to his email throughout the day so that he will realize that they are adorable and we should definately have one.  None of it is working, so now I am taking a different approach. 

Every time I take Belle to the pet store with me she stops to look at the guinea pigs.  They are on the lowest level of cages, which just happens to be at eye level for her.  So now I am using her as bait and trying to convince him that it is not only me who wants a guinea pig.  It's the dog, too.

Here is what happens when two grown ass adults are arguing about whether or not their dog wants a guinea pig for Christmas:


{Brett = Grey / Kaylyn = Green}


Who's side are you on??  Don't you think Brett should buy me a guinea pig?

8 comments:

  1. I really just want to say that Tim and I had a very similar conversation regarding Aidan and a cat. How odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need the Pig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three of my friends have guinea pigs and love them so I for sure think you and Belle need one. However one of those friends got one because she was baby hungry, if this is why you want one I say just have a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree with Jodi, your just baby hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought my youngest granddaughter a stuffed (toy) guinea pig for Christmas... it's what she wanted. They tried keeping live ones, but they kept escaping..... :)

    You should totally get one for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi and Chaz - You are off your rockers!! I am not baby hungry. You both know that I have no desire to have kids. Just a guinea pig.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why would I need babies of my own when yours are cute enough for everyone?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....