March 1, 2011

A Change

Last night I took Belle for a run.  Outside.  As in, not inside on my elliptical, but outside in the sunshine.  With no snow on the ground.  It was glorious.  Well, as glorious as running can be when you are out of shape and struggling for breath.

I am not a good runner, but I have decided that I would much rather run outside and be in pain than be inside on my elliptical.  It's just too boring.  At least running outside gives me things to look at and keep me entertained.

I am really hoping that March brings the spring along with it, and I can continue running outside. I am really looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. I wish there was a "like" button on this!! The hardest part of winter is having to work out on the ellipitcal or treadmill. There is nothing quite like working out in the great outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. Right now I would give anything for a warm day that we could go on a hike with no snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how does the fact that it was 75 degrees out here today make you feel? Haven't worn a jacket in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me wish that I was your neighbor....

    75 degrees sounds like heaven!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....