March 4, 2011

Born This Way

Lady Gaga will be here in concert the day before my birthday.  Tickets sold out at year ago.  Now the only tickets that you can get your hands on are from scalpers who are selling them for twice the price.  Why do people have to do that?  It's not cool if you ask me. 

Anyway, I wanted to share this video because this little girl is so adorable and so talented.  She is doing a cover of Gaga's new song Born This Way. I was looking for the official music video on Youtube, but when I typed in the name of the song this was the first video that came up and I loved it.  :)



5 comments:

  1. I bought tickets to Lady Gaga the day they went on sale as a Happy 25 Birthday present to myself!!! :D I'm so psyched!!!! It is going to be a crazy amazing show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I would love to go. It is going to be fantastic, I'm sure. You need to tell me all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you be totally pissed if I told you I just sold a 2nd ticket to my friends cousin because Ashley can't go.. Had I know you liked her you could've come with me and my friend and her mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't be totally pissed off, because you didn't know that I wanted to go. But I'm sad!! :(

    Have fun though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have fun. I am mostly going for her opening act... but I also love Lady Gaga too.. :) So it's a win win concert :).

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....