March 8, 2011

Eff You Snow

I remain unconvinced that spring is on it's way.  This morning I woke up to the sound of my neighbor's snow blower clearing off their driveway.  Definitely not the way to start off the morning.  I am going to continue to attempt to defy the winter though.  I wore a knee length skirt and open toed heels to work today.  Take that, winter. 

The longer that I live in Utah, the more I wish that I didn't.  Shay, let's take our husbands and go to California!  There's a good idea.  We can come back once a year to go to Moab, and then we can be warm and happy for the rest of the year.  No more snow.  Wadya say??

4 comments:

  1. You just want to take me to California so you can see me go full retard. I don't believe in going full retard

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ABOLUTELY right Chaz. That is my only motivation for wanting to pack the four of us, along with our three dogs, up and move us all to California. To see you go full retard....again. Because I have seen it before and it is quite possibly one of the most entertaining things I have ever seen, and I have a new mission in life, to see it happen again. And soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Kaylyn. Freaking can't wait for Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....