June 24, 2011

Blurs

Life moves too fast most days. 

I don't always have a chance to sit down and write.  That makes me sad.  It seems like the older I get, the less time I have in my day.  When I fail to accomplish something that I needed to get done because I didn't have enough time, I get so frustrated.  I wish that I could just take the clock and slow it down, temporarily of course.

Do you think that Hermione Granger will let me borrow her time turner?  I bet I could get more done in the day if I had one of those in my possession.

3 comments:

  1. I want to slow down time too... for everyone else, so I can catch up!

    The time turner is too complicated because I would probably run into myself and go mad!

    Speaking of which, I'm so looking forward to the final Harry Potter movie, but will be very sad to have it all come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also cannot wait to see the final movie. It's going to be a sad day though, for sure. Have you seen the pottermore.com announcement yet? That's going to soften the blow a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Harry Potter! Going to midnight showing tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....