June 19, 2008

5 year olds are funny!



Our niece Malia is 5 (and a half) years old, and she is so funny! The best part of her being so funny, is that she's really not trying to be. I overhear her having funny little conversations with her siblings and parents all the time. So I thought that since I am always so entertained by the things she comes up with, that I would share some of the funny things with you!


Here is a conversation she had with her mom the other day about her older sister while we were all sitting in the kitchen:
Malia: Hey Mom.....
Kristi: What Mia?
M: There was this one day, when Beth made me drink pickle juice.
K: She MADE you drink it?
M: Yeah....
K: Did she sit on your chest and plug your nose while she poured the pickle juice down your throat?
M: No....
K: Will then she didn't MAKE you drink the pickle juice, right?
M: I know....and then after she made me drink the pickle juice, I drank some more by myself because I liked it. It's so good!

2 comments:

  1. MiaMia bad to the bone is hilarious! You gotta love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever notice how these things are funnier if you aren't the parent?...

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....