June 10, 2008

Things that make me happy =)

I thought it would be fun to give everyone a little glance of the things that make me happy in life. As you will see, I am a pretty easy person to please! So here they are, in no particular order, ENJOY!





My AMAZING husband Brett! ( He is definately number one on this list) I don't know what I would do without him!!


Beus Pond is my favorite place in the whole world. No matter what time of year it is there are always HUNDREDS of ducks and swans. I love to just sit and watch them, and feed them.



I love to spend time with my family and friends.


Who doesn't love Ice Cream? My favorite flavor is Cake Batter from Coldstone Creamery.





Someday I will own a Jeep Rubicon...... Someday!

The Ocean!!


Beauty and the Beast has always been (and will always be) my favorite movie!



My sweet puppy Belle!


Board games are the best! I love them all, but pictionary is one of my favorites.

Mountain Dew







Stargazer Lillies






BIRTHDAY CAKE!! Most birthday cake is great, but this one was by far the best! Brett and Kristi made it for my 23rd birthday this year. It was yummy, Yellow cake with chocolate frosting, the greatest combo there is.

PINK....need I say more?

And last, but not least.....Farkle! If you've never played, you are missing out!
I'm sure Brett will be posting something soon to make up for the girlyness of this particular post, he will have to even things out a little and put some testosterone back in the mix. =)

3 comments:

  1. That was a fun post. That cake is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaylyn! I'm so glad that you guys found us and wrote us so we could keep in touch. You guys are such a cute couple! 8 years! That's a long time! We haven't seen you guys forever so it'll be fun to keep in touch. I loved reading more about you and all the things you love! tell Brett he madkes a mean birthday cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad you found my blog!! and Im super glad you have one so we can keep in touch! I love that cake by the way oyu are a spoiled girl to get a b-day cake like that! you are so so cute Kaylyn!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....