June 5, 2008

What Luck!!

Oops I did it again. I was out long boarding with my bro (Ryan). We just finished a huge run that took over a half hour. Well we picked up our boards and started walking to our car when I stepped on the side of the side walk and my crappy ankle went out. Ryan laughed because it did not look that bad. Well when I told him I could not walk and he needed to go grab the car he was shocked. Ryan sent me a text saying that's what you get for participating in such high risk sports as walking. Funny Huh? So here is the pics of my ankle when I first hurt it playing basketball and when I just hurt it walking.




This the first time I sprained my ankle playing basketball.








This is what happens when I walk


.

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious, not that you got hurt again, but the circumstances. Thanks for keeping Ryan company while I was in Vegas. It sounds like you both had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sucks! Brett you should be a bubble boy, everytime I hear anything about you your getting hurt! Kaylyn, it's been so long since I've seen or heart from you, but of course I remembered you! It took me a while to respond because I kept clicking on your AOL instant message thing instead of your blog -I'm kinda new to this-! Anyway, it's good hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....