July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

We went to see The Dark Knight with Chaz and Shay on Saturday night, and it was AWESOME!! It starts with this amazing opening scene that sets the tone for the rest of the movie. It was good from beginning to end, and there were so many unexpected things throughout the whole show. There was so much action, and you were in suspense pretty much the whole time waiting to see what would happen next, I didn't feel like it was predictable at all. I loved not knowing what was coming.



Christian Bale continues to be a great Batman, I think he's the best one yet! The Joker was such an amazing character, and I really think that Heath Ledger did a great job playing him! If you didn't know that it was him under the makeup, you'd never guess it! He did a really great job of masking his accent, there wasn't a hint of Aussie at all, and I thought that was awesome. It's gotta be hard to hide your accent when it's that thick. Now I see what all the buzz has been about, even though I think that too many people thought it was great just because he died. It was a great performance, and that's all that should matter, even if he was still alive it deserves the attention it's getting now.

Great adventure, great action, great love story, great gadgets, great villains, great acting, great plot, great comedy, great movie! If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you go tonight! It's fantastic.



The only things that I didn't like were the lady with the baby behind me (don't take a baby to a movie unless it's a kids movie, and even then, try not to do it!), the lady in front of me laughing way too loud (even when nothing funny was happening), and the fact that we could hear the music from MAMMA MIA! in the next theater. None of which really had anything to do with the movie!

Go see it!

1 comment:

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....