September 29, 2008

Amazing Art


If you get the chance to see the Body Worlds 3 exhibit while it is in Salt Lake, you should definitely go! We went on Saturday afternoon, and it was amazing. There were so many interesting displays, and you learn so much about the human body. We wanted to go to the Body Worlds Exhibit in Los Angeles last time we were there, but Emily had no desire to see it and we didn't end up going. So when we found out that it was going to be coming to Utah we were so excited! I am happy to report that it was as fabulous as I hoped it would be.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment Kaylyn! You are so sweet! I have so many awesome memories with you and your family too. I miss ya tons! Well, the cadillac will be pink so I will for sure be posting pics as soon as I get it, and the other car too! You are too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That exhibit did look awesome. I love stuff like that. I'll have to try and make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I have the chance to get to see this. Maybe I'll have to go with Dru, she would love it.

    word verification: zltkdanz

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....