September 15, 2008

We Never Thought This Day Would Come....

On Sunday afternoon we decided we would take Belle to the park and see if she would play in the stream....I know what you are thinking "Belle? Play in the water....yeah right!" But we had never tried it, and we've lived by that park for almost two years now. So we thought what 'what the hell, let's just see what happens'.

As soon as Brett through her ball, she jumped right in! She didn't want to play with her ball or her rope bone, so Brett decided to break off a stick and see if she would chase it.....it was her favorite! We were probably there for an hour, and she was in the water most of the time. She even met a friend while she was playing, another dog named Abby, and they had fun! Don't believe me? See for yourself~

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Have I ever shared with you the fact that Napoleon (audrey's dog, well one of them) is afraid of ice?! Yes, this is not a lie or an exaggeration. If you put ice in his water bowl he will not drink until it melts and he freaks out if you get ice too close to him. Whereas on the flip side (her other dog), Socrates LOVES ice. He sees you going to the fridge and getting ice and he is there in 2 seconds. He just can't get enough. On Sunday I got like 5 cubes and spread them around for his enjoyment. haha. But yeah, Napoleon is a freak!

    (word verification: yabgt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle loves ice too, and she adores the snow. So we never did understand why water was so scary to her... but now I guess she has realized that it's not so bad. :) I laugh everytime I watch it! She's such a goofball.

    I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Belle already! She is so freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your dog is such a cutie! I read on the side that she's scared of everything! That sounds just like my pup Lexi!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....