January 23, 2009

Anxious

I am so excited for this weekend! Why, you ask? Because I am going to just have fun and relax! It seems like all I have been doing for the last month is running around like a chicken with my head cut off, and I need to rest. Here are some of the festivities that I am looking forward to enjoying:
  • Dinner with Gwen and Lloyd tonight for Lloyd's birthday
  • Playing games at their house after {it's a sleepover!}
  • Having a hair day with Gwen
  • Spending quality time with Brett and Belle
  • Cuddling up with Brett to watch movies
  • Sunday nap
  • Sunday ice cream
  • Bubble bath
  • Glass of wine {and then some}

It is going to be such a great, carefree, fun, relaxing, normal weekend.....

I Can't Wait!!

9 comments:

  1. YAY for great weekends! Did you enjoy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Now we know how you feel about us. I hope you know how much money you made us waste this weekend. Friday we spent $150 for a fancy dinner because we thought you guys would come up. Garbage disposal. Saturday, we thought maybe they sensed we went cheap so we had a $1000 dinner catered, waited til midnight, no show, garbage disposal. Thanks, Thanks a lot, glad to know you don't like hanging out with us, is it because were poor and don't have a 3 million dollar house. F ERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut Up Chaz! We NEVER said we were coming to O town last weekend, and you know it. Stop trying to make us feel guilty....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just figured you were because we have all spent the last month and a half together, I thought you were family, I guess we got pushed to the side so you could hang with your rich friends and family. I guess it is true, we are just poor hopeless transients

    ReplyDelete
  5. So why don't you try inviting us....we always invite ourselves, and it's getting uncomfortable. We invite you guys over all the time, but we just live "too far away" and you can't drive that far, can you princess?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not the drive that is bad, it is trying to get passed the guards at your front gate. After 3 hours of persuading them we know you guys it is time to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come on Chaz....guards? I think I need to have a chat with your wife today, we need to do an intervention. Lay off the drugs! What is it this time, acid? That's the only thing I could think of that would make you halucinate that bad.....

    ....maybe it's not such a good idea for you to go to that concert tonight. You should surround yourself with happy, soft, relaxing music. The hard core rock might tempt you to go back to the dark side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Snap, Snap snap snap. As brett would say. Wait, that saying isn't banned from the blog is it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not at all! In fact, I think I'll sing it with you.....

    Oh snap, oh snap, oh snap snap snap!

    :)ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....