January 21, 2009

I'm Impatient

Today marks exactly three weeks since I lost my mom. We still haven't heard anything from the Medical Examiner's office about the autopsy. I am probably driving them insane because the first thing that I do every morning is call them to see if there is any new news. Everyday the nice lady on the phone gives me the same answer "sorry hon, the status is still pending" and it makes me want to reach my arm through the phone and ring her neck. I know it's not her fault that there is still no answer for us, but it makes me that frustrated to hear those words again and again. No matter how nice she says them, I still hate her. But still every morning I optimistically {stupidly} call and hope.

I know that I am just being impatient, we have been told by many people that it can take up to eight {8?!?} weeks to get any results back {Dr. G says it's an average of 4}. I just don't understand what takes so damn long.

It is really hard going through the process of losing a parent. It is even harder going through it not understanding why it happened in the first place. My mind is still a blur of questions, anger, denial, sadness, frustration, and confusion.

I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! I can't imagine what that is like. Especially NOT knowing why! I love ya girl I'm here. If you so want to come curl up and watch a movie or just cry. I don't live far. And Josh is gone for the next 8 days from 1pm to 12:30am so I get lonely and would welcome the company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet heart. Thank you so much for your comment you left me. It was so nice of you.

    I am so sorry you are having a hard time right know in your life. Know that there is a plan for everything and I know your mom is with you in spirit helping you through this. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine all the emotions you are going through, but I know that your mom is watching you and helping you through this. If I can do anything to ease your burden or pain, please don't hesitate to call or email. Love ya girly.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....