December 7, 2009

I've missed you

I don't know why, but I just don't feel like I have anything to write about lately. Maybe it's because all I have been doing for the last three weeks is trying to find a job. I don't think that you guys would be interested in hearing about how many jobs I am applying for on a daily basis. Trust me, it's not interesting.

I do have something that I'm excited to talk about though. I have decided that while I am looking for a job, and I have some extra time in my day, I am going to devote a good chunk of my time to working on my book. I think that I'd like to look at being laid off as a new opportunity, rather than seeing it as a tragedy.

Feeling sorry for myself won't help the situation at all, and when I did have a job it didn't seem like I could ever find time to sit down and write. Today, that's all going to change!

Here's to new opportunities. Wish me luck!!

10 comments:

  1. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousDecember 7, 2009 at 11:18 AM

    Good luck my friend. Get writing, the sooner you write the next big book/movie the sooner I get my mansion with no money coming out of my pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about you and Shay being M.I.A. Glad you're back! And I can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just started getting into reading. I like books with the "F" word and good sex. I hope that ur book will contain some of the items that I like!!

    Good luck on job hunting, you would be a great asset to any company.

    I also hope you guys have a great Chirstmas..

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear God! Please don't write a book about your sex life! I would hate for everyone to know what a whore Kaylyn really is. I hope you start with Brett's accident. Wow, a roller coaster of emotions....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the writing! I'm also an aspiring author (and currently an admin) so I totally understand your plight. I think you're right though: this could be a blessing in disguise. Make the most of it!

    (Also, I'm here via Dooce Community, specifically the thread about fave/best posts from the year.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! Count me in for a copy when it's time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousDecember 17, 2009 at 6:49 AM

    I want my copy for free!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chaz, I will make sure to leave your free copy on the counter in your free house that we have agreed to buy you when we strike it rich!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck Kaylyn, sounds like you are being possitive about things. They will get better. Hugs from Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the book! Maybe the extra time will end up to have been a blessing : )

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....