October 8, 2010

Picture Perfect

It's no secret that I have wanted Brett and I to have our pictures done professionally for a long time.  Remember this?  Yeah.  It's been a while, but the desire for a photo shoot has not left the forefront of my thoughts and I have still been looking for someone who's work I love. 

There is one photographer that I have admired for a long time, and I have wished that we could afford to have our pictures taken by her, but to be honest, for the price that she charges it just isn't going to work right now. With our budget the money will more likely be spent on a years worth of food.  I have come to the conclusion that I will most likely not be able to even think about booking a photo shoot with her for years to come. For now I will live with just admiring her beautiful images from my side of the computer.

At first I was extremely discouraged when I came to this realization, but then {then!}right after I had decided that I was going to have to give up for a while on my hopes for having our pictures done, I read something that made my heart leap. 

Enter, Mrs. Taylee Winder

We have been friends through blogging for a long time, and I read her blog religiously.  Come to find out, she is an amazing photographer! 

Turns out that very soon, I will finally be able to meet her because she is going to do our pictures for us!!  I can't tell you how excited I am.  Not only will we be able to have our pictures done by a very talented photographer, but one of my long time blog friends will become a real life friend.  It couldn't have worked out better. 

See her amazing talent here, and book a session of your own!

1 comment:

  1. You are so nice :) I can't wait to get these photos going!

    I hope you are well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....