October 26, 2010

Today is a special day!

Today is a good day.  Today is the day that 29 years ago my best friend was born!  I am so lucky to have her.  She is truly the most amazing friend that anyone could ask for, and I would be so lost without her.  She is hilariously witty, extremely creative, gorgeous, smart, thoughtful, stylish, loving, intuitive and loyal.  

Basically the definition of what a best friend should be.   









I love you Shaymus.  You dirty little whore, you.  Happy birthday love!!


3 comments:

  1. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousOctober 27, 2010 at 10:20 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little tied up Tuesday, so I missed this. Happy Birthday Shay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pathetic. What kind a friend checks her most amazing best friends blog once a blue moon??? Thanks again for my slippers. I wish I could start blogging more but you my love, well your my muse.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....