October 4, 2010

Strange addiction

I will admit that I am a big fan of T.V. and I watch plenty of shows that I am not proud of, i.e. Dog the Bounty Hunter. It's a white trash train wreck that I cannot bring myself to take my eyes off of, and I watch it every chance I get.

Brett, on the other hand, rarely watches T.V. at all. If he's watching something on T.V. it's for one of two reasons....we're either watching something that I want to watch, or it's the middle of the night and he can't sleep.

Recently Chaz and Shay have introduced us to something that has quickly become an exception to that rule.

Dexter.


 


We are both sucked into it's vortex and unable to break free. We only started watching it last weekend and we have already finished three out of the five seasons. It's bad.

The show is just so intriguing. Every single episode has something monumental happening, and the plot points are intense. I don't know what I am going to do with myself when it is over.

3 comments:

  1. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousOctober 5, 2010 at 8:29 AM

    Told you, Best Show Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I went through the same thing with Dexter. I got introduced to it this summer and I ran through the first 4 seasons in a couple of months. Now I am all sucked into season 5. It is a totally great show.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....