January 10, 2011

Project GP

Well, I finally did it.  I convinced my husband to buy me a Guinea pig. 

Don't get too excited, shortly after I managed to persuade him I talked myself out of it.  For now. 

Once I was given the green light to finally get a Guinea pig I was so excited to go pick out all of the necessary supplies to make our new little buddy comfortable.  I had no idea that it was going to be so expensive.  I have decided to wait until we have our own house again so that we can make sure we have the space and the funds to properly take care of him.  The cages that we saw were all so ugly, and the ones that I have seen online that I really like are super expensive. 

Not to mention all of the shit I will need to keep his cage clean as well as treats and food.  Yikes.

4 comments:

  1. You had me excited, and then bam...no GP! haha. I'm glad he finally agreed though. Could you find any good stuff for cheaper on KSL.com, or did you guys already look there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seriously looked everywhere!! It's okay though, he's gonna get me a Kindle instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come on Chaz. I will get a Dexter eventually, we just really can't afford it right now. I had no idea how expensive it would be.

    Don't hate.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....