February 22, 2011

Day Dreaming

Have I mentioned that I hate the winter?  Because I do.

There are so many things that I am looking forward to this summer.  So many.  It just won't come fast enough.

I can't wait to go to Jackson with Chaz and Shay again.  Just thinking about the way that the sun reflects off of the water makes me smile. Even though the water is icy cold, the beating sun warms you up quickly and dries out your wetsuit enough that it leaves you begging for the next big wave to come along and cool you off again.

It's amazing how loud the water is as it rushes over the rocks and throws the boat from side to side, yet it's so peaceful.

Just thinking about it warms my soul.


2 comments:

  1. Seriously!! We need to have another great adventure. If you ask me, it's been way too long and jackson seems like the perfect place.

    Are we still going to do the week before everyone else??

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....