April 13, 2011

Cry Baby

For two days now I have been violently ill. Laying on the couch for 48 hours is extremely boring, and I have been relying heavily on the E! channel to keep me entertained. I also whine a lot, which is particularly pathetic because for the majority of the day I am by myself.

Did i mention laying on couch whining...out loud. To no one. Yeah, it's ridiculous. Thank god I don't have some substantial disease or illness. Everyone around me would be on the verge of hanging themselves just to get away from me and you would probably want to reach through your computer screen and bitch slap me right now.

In order to save you from further whining, here are some of the upcoming movies that i saw previews for these past few days and am looking forward to seeing when they are released:










What movies are you looking forward to??

2 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT for Harry Potter!!! Love those movies! Water for Elephants, Soul Surfer and The Hangover all look so good. I am also looking forward to the 4th pirates of the Carribbean! Love Johnny Depp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The next pirates is sure to be amazing. Isn't it fantastic that Johnny Depp can take on any roll they give him and play it to perfection? No matter how different?? Have you ever seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....