April 8, 2011

I'd Be Screwed....

.....if hair straighteners had never been invented.

Thank god someone was smart enough to recognize that there was a need for smooth hair in the world, or I'd be walking around with this fuzz ball on my head all day:





 

I don't have any natural curl in my hair, unfortunately, but my hair is so frizzy after I dry it in the mornings. Its just not pretty.

But after it's dry, and I get out my straightener, it looks a little more presentable.







I don't spend a ridiculous amount of time on my hair in the mornings, but the little effort that I do make is a huge difference.

What in the hell did I ever do before I found my straightener?

1 comment:

  1. Even though my hair is already straight if I don't straighten it, it is all over the place! YAY for straighteners!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....