April 21, 2011

Safari

Tomorrow, mid-day, the Scothern's and the Schlange's are heading south into the desert. We will be spending almost a whole week with our two favorite people and laughing a lot.  It's going to be a glorious week filled with friends, some great scenery, and the low rumble of engines.

We are finally going to Jeep Safari.

I have wanted a Jeep since the day I turned sixteen.  It has always seemed like a distant dream that would never fully be realized, and last year I was so insanely jealous that Chaz and Shay would be going to Moab without us. We couldn't go because I had just gotten a new job and was going to be in mandatory training for six weeks. So this year, when we found Millie, I knew immediately that I had to schedule the time off of work. I have been waiting in anticipation for just over a month now, and tomorrow is finally the day! 

It's going to be fucking awesome.

2 comments:

  1. HAVE fun Kaylyn! Hope it's a fucking blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your arms and legs inside and have fun!
    Can't wait to see the pictures!
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....