December 27, 2011

Thank you secret Santa

The secret Santa gift exchange this year was once again a success!  I had so much fun deciding what to send to my recipient, and I hope that she enjoys it! She had my name last year, and I absolutely loved the gift that she sent me so I was really looking forward to sending something fun to her and repaying the favor.

My secret Santa this year really paid attention! I was so stoked to open my package when it arrived to find this:


A bottle of Sparkling Moscato, a pink and black wine case and a pink and black corkscrew.  Seriously awesome.  Thanks to Sun Child for the great gift! I have already polished off the bottle, and it was delish! The case will come in handy quite frequently, and I appreciate that you took the time to make sure that you would send something that I'd really like!! 

Thank you Pserendipity for arranging the exchange again this year, it is so much fun and I am definitely looking forward to next years exchange. 


2 comments:

  1. Awww you're welcome! I'm so glad you liked it. Jacob's Creek is one of my favorite brands so I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally did!! It was awesome. Thanks again, and sorry I didn't post about it sooner, I actually received it on Friday, but got busy with Christmas stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....