December 8, 2008

Need A Great Gift Idea This Christmas?

Go to my mom's blog!! She makes hand dipped chocolates that are to die for! My Grandpa and Grandma started up a candy making business years ago, and last year my grandpa decided that he just couldn't do it on his own anymore. My mom turned her basement into a candy makers dream, and took over the family business. My Grandpa still comes over everyday to help her and ensure the quality stays the way he intended it to be. They work really hard and would appreciate your orders! There are many different varieties to choose from:
  • Caramels
  • Toffee
  • Cherry Chocolates
  • Nut clusters
  • Nut Balls
  • Various flavors of cremes

I recommend the Caramels, nut balls, and peanut clusters! They are all fantastic, but those are my favorites. :) The best part is you won't have to spend an arm and a leg to get your Christmas shopping done! They are $14 - $16 dollars a 1 pound box (that's 24 pieces of candy!), so if you are looking for something great to buy for your family, friends, neighbors, or coworkers here's your solution!!

What are you waiting for? Go!!

1 comment:

  1. hey Kaylyn. it's jeana. I saw you had left a comment but my blog is being weird and I think it deleted it. But i'm glad you stopped by. keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....