December 23, 2008

You can call me Grace

This morning as I was getting out of my car to walk into work, I slipped on a snow covered patch of ice. After a few moments of my feet frantically scrambling for stability, gravity took over and I fell flat on my ass. After standing up, brushing myself off, and making sure I was the only one in the parking lot (success!) I realized that the bag I had been carrying was crushed. What was in that bag you ask? Christmas gifts for my three bosses.

This Holiday Season just isn't going according to my plan at all. Eff you Christmas. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Sorry about your fall:) I'm glad you stopped by my blog, I haven't seen or heard from you in forever. Looks like things are going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Funerals are no fun! Especially right around Christmas. Anyways after the New Year when everything calms down we'll get together for lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....