April 8, 2009

Loved. This. Movie.

Seven Pounds

This movie is so great! If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you go out and rent it! I really wanted to go see it when it was in theaters, but we just never got around to it. So we went straight down to the video store the day it came out on video and rented it. It's one of those films that you don't really know what is happening until the end, and when you find out you are shocked! You are drawn into the story from the very beginning! It's got a great cast, too! Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, and Woody Harrelson are just a few of the big name actors in this film. I can't say too much about it, because I would hate to give anything away. Just take my word for it, it's so so so so good!


We have also seen these three movies in the last week, and I would recommend them too! Slumdog Millionaire wasn't quite as good as I had expected, but I think it was just too hyped up. I liked it a lot, but it definitely wasn't motion picture of the year material in my opinion. Marley and Me was funny, but ended sad. I have to admit, after reading the book I didn't think that Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson could pull off playing the main characters in this story but in the end I was pleasantly surprised. Yes Man! had us laughing out loud through the whole show! It was so hilarious, and I can say one thing for sure.....Jim Carrey is back! So if you are bored and need a movie to watch....any of the four mentioned in this post would be winners!

P.S. if you are dying to know what movies all of the quotes in my last post were from, I have gone back and put the answers in for all of them. I was surprised that only half of them were guessed. Looks like I stumped you!

2 comments:

  1. I have been avoided seven pounds since it came out. I just think that theres a really sad ending and I don't wanna go through it. The movie that Will Smith made about the father and son (you know where they were homeless and all that)ruined me. I almost cried all the way that whole movie and now I'm leary of all things Will Smith. That just wasn't right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved loved seven pounds too! And Marley and Me. I have yet to see Slumdog millionaire but here its fab! How are you holding up?

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....