June 10, 2009

Feeling generous

The first 15 people to email us will recieve a FREE blog design!

The first 5 emails we recieve will get a custom blog makeover complete with header, background, button, and sidebar titles. We will work with you to come up with the perfect design to match your personality, and style.

The next 10 emails will be able to choose a premade background of their choice, and I will make you a header to match.

Our site is still in the works, but if you want to see what we are capable of, go here:

Scothernsblog@aol.com

3 comments:

  1. I don't know your email... no fair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh duh I just have to read and there it is....opps!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, guess I missed out on this, but I'm still lovin' Pserendipity. Hmmm, maybe I need a summertime face, though.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....