June 15, 2009

We ♥ Disney-Pixar


Saturday afternoon we were invited by Chaz and Shay to go see a matinee. Okay, I'm lying. They told us that they were going to see a matinee, and we invited ourselves. Anyway, the movie they picked, that we tagged along to was Disney-Pixar's UP.

Three words: we loved it.

I don't think there has been a single Disney-Pixar movie that we haven't liked. In fact, they have become some of our favorites. There are certain ones that we have seen over and over, and they never get old. But Brett's favorite is The Incredibles, and mine is Finding Nemo. There are so many other great ones to choose from! UP is now definitely high on my list of favorites.

What is your favorite Disney-Pixar movie?

7 comments:

  1. hi! I was just passing through, but I didn't want to "blurk" (lol)! I loved Up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to see that movie. It looks so dang cute.
    You make me laugh about your dream! I'm glad someone else is hoping for me to have a girl too;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! I can't wait to see UP. Heard it was great from a lot of peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Aidan and I will go this weekend! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aidan and I went this weekend. At first I was thinking "This is a KID movie??" Aidan kept asking if the lady went away because she was crying at the doctor. So...that was quite the discussion. But all in all, it was a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen it twice! I think it might be my new fav :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....