October 12, 2009

Sweet revenge

Brett and I love a good movie, but that's probably obvious given the fact that I post about movies frequently. One of our favorite aspects of a movie is a plot for revenge. Specifically when the character in the movie is seeking revenge over the death of a loved one that has been killed. It just gives the movie such an awesome sense of emotion, anticipation, and excitement.

In our opinion, Braveheart is the greatest revenge movie of all time. You wanna fight about it?

That is why we are so excited to see the new movie Law Abiding Citizen. It looks incredible, Gerard Butler is the star, and the plot is about a man who is seeking revenge for the murders of his wife and daughter. What more could a movie need? Just watching the trailer gives me chills! If this movie is done as well as it has the potential to be done, it will surely join Braveheart at the top of our list. I can't wait!


Some of our other favorite revenge movies include:

What is your favorite revenge movie?

**Update: This movie rocks!! Definitely on my list of top ten revenge movies.

5 comments:

  1. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousOctober 13, 2009 at 4:04 PM

    That is gonna be awesome. Kaylyn how about you find a screener and download it for me. Thanks in advance.

    Titanic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Kill Bill movies, and I must say that those are my favorite revenge movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaz,
    You are the pirate in this circle buddy. I wouldn't even know where to look for a screener to download if I wanted to.

    Why don't you get to work on that for me?

    Also, I'm not really sure where you are going with the Titanic thing....maybe you could explain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Taken. One of my favs. I also love The Patriot I think that was kind of revenge among other things. I can't wait to see this movie either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Shit! Can't wait to see that!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....