October 26, 2009

Dear Shaymus,

Happy birthday!

I am so sad that I have to wait until Friday to give you your birthday present. {I think you are going to love it!} I hope that your day today is fantastic, and hopefully everyone that lives closer will shower you with lots of love and gifts. You deserve it!!

I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but it has been a month since the last time we saw each other.

One. Whole. Month.

I know that it's been really hard because both of our schedules are crazy as of late, and we are both working insanely hard to prepare for Halloween, not to mention the fact that you were in Disneyland last week, but I really miss you!

I miss talking to you. I miss having you make me laugh. I miss making fun of each other, and calling you names. I know that we have been doing these same things over the phone and through text messages, but it's just not the same!

I hope you know that you are the most amazing friend in the world, and I love you like you were my own sister. I can't wait until Friday when we can resume our shenanigans!



XoXo,
Kaylyn

3 comments:

  1. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousOctober 26, 2009 at 4:23 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE,
    I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously don't deserve a friend like you. But I agree. I'm Kaylnny-sick. I miss you buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....