January 5, 2010

Let's just say, I didn't pee my pants

Brett and I have both heard that the movie Paranormal Activity is one of the scariest movies ever made. We've heard that people were so scared that they got up and walked out of the theater in the middle of the show. Some girl even told Brett that she couldn't sleep for a week after she watched it. We both enjoy a good scary movie, so when we were at the Redbox yesterday, and saw it on the list of available movies, we decided to rent it.

Big mistake.

I don't know what it is about this movie that scared so many people. My guess is that it must have been the bad acting.

I will admit, there were a few little things that made my heart race while we were watching this movie. Some doors moving without any explanation, sheets on the bed being moved with no one there, the sound of footsteps in a dark hallway. I get it, that kind of shit is creepy. But all of the other crap that they threw in was just too much.

I hate watching a movies that are such a big let down. It makes me mad that I even wasted my time to see it. Remember this one? Ridiculous. It makes me wonder why people even waste their time and money to make these movies.

Did you see it? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousJanuary 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM

    Retarded. It was the stupidest most unscary movie I have ever seen. In the trailer they show the guy getting thrown back into the camera, but never once in the movie did that happen.
    Waste of time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was scary but I will take it out of my Netflix queue ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaz- I am officially pissed off at you for not telling us how horribly retarded this movie was before we wasted an hour and twenty minutes of our own time watching it. What kind of friend are you to let us waste that dollar? You know better than that!

    The part with the guy being flung into the camera was at the very end of the version we saw. Maybe you guys watched the alternate ending. They were both equally fucking gay. You didn't really miss out on anything. I promise.

    Day- you will not be sorry that you removed this peice of trash from your netflix list. I promise. If you would like me to offer up a suggestion for a replacement, let me know. I've got a list a mile long of movies you should watch before this one.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....