January 1, 2010

Dawn of a decade


As far as I am concerned, 2009 can suck it. It was the hardest year that we have had so far, and I am glad that it is finally over. There were so many low points. It seemed like every time we turned around we would get whacked over the head again.

I really hope that 2010 brings more positive things. If not, I may just go insane.

Compared to last year we had a pretty low key New Years Eve. We hung out with the Schlange's and the Leavitt's, and played an awesome game. Just the way we like it. Good friends, good drinks, good fun.

I hope that your New Years celebration was a great one! Here's to the start of a fabulous new decade!! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousJanuary 6, 2010 at 9:07 AM

    That picture confirms just how surly brett was. No smile or nothing. Stop bein surly bitch

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....