January 16, 2010

No commute needed

Today my buddy Shaymus introduced me to a beautiful little piece of technological heaven. It's called Skype, and it is my new favorite thing.

I live an hour and a half away from Shay, so we don't get to see each other as often as we would like to. It has been worse since Brett got a job because he has to work a lot of evenings and weekends. Sure we have phone calls and text messages to communicate with each other, but it's just not the same when I don't get to see her smiling face.

Not anymore!!

Now that I can Skype with Shay, it's just like having her right here in my living room. Whenever I need her to cheer me up, tell me a joke, give me advice on an outfit, or just talk to me she's there. It's almost as good as if we were neighbors!!




Thanks for hanging out with me today Schlange's! It was so good to see your faces.

3 comments:

  1. Looks pretty sweet. I hate computers tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your review is up at www.iwillfuckingtearyouapart.blogspot.com

    Try not to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skype me! Um...but I forgot my skype name. :(

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....