October 2, 2011

If the zombie apocalypse happened tomorrow

I was looking back through my archives today, and I have realized that I don't take pictures anymore. I used to have my camera with me everywhere I went, which in turn gave me a lot more to post about.

I used to be fucking snap-happy.

What the hell changed? I still have a camera, so that's not the issue.

I think that I need to try and motivate myself to start taking pictures again. If I do that, maybe the content on this blog won't be so boring or sparse.

In the spirit of Halloween, I recently downloaded an app for my phone that turns people into zombies. Maybe that's a good place to start.

Zombie Scotherns:





Zombie Schlange's:


3 comments:

  1. What the fuck, Why are my beautiful locks all ratted looking, and why am I the ugliest zombie ever. Hopefully the creators of a new zombie flick will see that and hire me to play the part of a stand in zombie. I would fucking dig that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the zombies, let's see some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally think that you will get into a zombie movie after this Chaz! How could they not want you? I would even be willing to bet that you would get the part of lead zombie.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....