October 29, 2011

The time has come

Tonight, all of our hard work will finally pay off.  We have been slaving away in preparation for this dinner, and it is going to be killer. (pun intended)

Clues are hidden, queue cards are written and the costumes are all complete. I think this year, I can safely say that we will not be scrambling to the last minute to get everything ready. It feels nice to be prepared for once.

The only thing that makes me a little sad, is that Halloween is almost over. I'm dying to know, what are you going to be for Halloween this year?? 

2 comments:

  1. Hard work, Hell you guys didn't do anything, Me and brett did all the work while you and shay sat around getting drunk.
    Gheesh, women always trying to take a manns credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if there are people out there who read your comments and actually believe your bullshit?

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....