October 13, 2011

Too cute

This is seriously the cutest damn thing that I have ever seen.  I laughed so hard that it made me cry. I think that every kid should get a chance to be surprised with a trip to Disneyland when they are little.  This is what the pro sports players should be doing with their 20+ million dollar contracts...donating it to little kids.  Instead they sit around bitching and complaining that they don't make enough money and some of us struggle to even pay our bills. Fuckers.

4 comments:

  1. That IS too cute! I totally teared-up when the lil' gal started crying...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a girl. Who cries when they are going on vacation. Sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. She never cried, were a high five family. We wear flat bill caps and have monster energy stickers on our car. Were hardcore.
    Hell yeah BRAH

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....