November 13, 2008

F.A.O Schwarz

Ever seen the movie 'BIG'? It was one of my favorites when I was little, and while we were in Vegas we went into F.A.O Schwarz!! Where part of the movie was filmed....You know....that classic scene with the giant piano? Not ringing any bells? Maybe this will help:






Me being the 'BIG' dork that I am, didn't realize that the giant piano really existed until Saturday. I totally thought that it was just something that they made to use in the movie. Right after I saw it I wanted to run over and play on it! But we had put our name down for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, and our reservation was in 2.5 seconds. So I would have to wait until we got done eating and come back. That was probably (seemed like it anyway) the longest hour of my life. But luckily for me when we made it back into the toy store, the piano was still there. It wasn't a figment of my imagination, and I was ECSTATIC!! I'm lame, whatever! Brett tells me all the time that I act like a little kid, and usually it bothers me. Not this time.
Also from the movie 'BIG':

Then we found a rack of really funny hats, so naturally we put them on and took pictures. You're welcome!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my god! LOVE the movie Big! I have always wanted to play on one of those huge pianos! ha. Did Zoltar give you a fortune? i saw him once, paid 2 bucks, and never even got a fortune. Talk about bad luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's so good to hear from you. I was laughing at all of your fun pictures. Stay in touch! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, I know. We definately have to plan lunch or something. I thought you met my Shawners at least. Were you guys not at the last Scothern reunion? Oh that's right, you weren't. Bummer. It was in Brigham too! So we are due for a catch up date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That big piano looks fun:).....

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....